Tuesday 21 August 2012

Singing Sensation Daniel O’Donnell Attracts Thousands to Killarney



Irish singing sensation, Daniel O’Donnell travelled to Killarney last week for a series of sold-out gigs at the INEC.
Over 10,000 tickets were sold across the five night run (August 14, 15, 17, 18 and 19)and fans in their thousands descended on the town bringing a much welcomed boost to business in what has proved to be a difficult season to date.
“Daniel O’Donnell’s popularity is unfaltering,” says Patrick O’Donoghue Managing Director of the INEC and Gleneagle Hotel, “and once you have attended one of his shows, it is easy to understand why.”
“We have guests booked in from as far away as the US and Australia and they are coming to Killarney especially to see Daniel perform.”
The fact that the five INEC gigs are Daniel’s only concert dates this summer has meant that the demand for tickets has been phenomenal and all five shows are sold out.  
“I’m really looking forward to heading down to Killarney,” says Daniel, “I am absolutely thrilled and amazed at the amount of people who are coming to see the shows.”
“I’m delighted to be performing at the INEC and I’ll be joined by my full band and touring partner Mary Duff. You can expect to hear all the hits and songs that have become big show favourites through the decades including Stand Beside Me, My Donegal Show, I Just Want To Dance With You and I Need You.”

Daniel O’Donnell performed at the INEC, Killarney on August 14, 15, 17, 18 and 19. For more information visit www.inec.ie

No comments:

Post a Comment